Social squash is well supported at the club by members wanting to improve fitness or just have fun. Prospective members are welcome to come down on a Saturday afternoon to give it a try.
18:30 – 22:00 Three courts are booked for only members to play.
12:30 – 16:00 Three courts are booked for all members and prospective members to play.
Rules of Play
1. Social days operate on a first come first served basis.
2. There will be a list for players to fill their names in.
3. Players are to pay R5 before they may start playing (there is no lights fee).
4. Your name must be put on the list in the first open slot.
5. When your group comes up, cross your names off the list and play.
6. All games are scored PAR to 21 points.
7. Three players per court, unless numbers dictate otherwise.
8. Upon completion of your game, you may place your name on the list again.
9. Players may play as many times as they please.